![]() |
| If that is not an first-rate aphorism, I do not know what is. |
The bits of advice that I have run into include various aphorisms such as “A good deed will make you feel good.” Now, I have taken this advice to heart; why just last week I refrained from causing physical harm to anyone, although mental and verbal destruction were perfectly acceptable. This didn’t just make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, although this may have actually been caused by my red thermal underwear, it gave me a new outlook on life itself; give the other fellow a break, even if he is incompetent. In addition, I received a “fortune” that read “Focus on the color purple this week will bring you luck”. This one is self explanatory; I did so and survived the week without any form of death befalling myself. This taught me to focus indefinitely one something so ridiculously insignificant and reap the rewards that follow.

A clever point. Ignorance can be bliss, after all. Your...respect to thos beneath you is admirable, and I too know the feeling of struggling not to down on others, despite their incompetence. But efforts to do so are admirable, and I salute you for following such amusing advice.
ReplyDeleteMan, I loved fourtunes now I just feel stupid. But yeah sometimes having hope in a simple piece of paper is all you need.
ReplyDelete